Tip 1 (Team selection):
Consider these players while picking up the best ProSportsLeague XI for your team:
1. Shikhar Dhawan – Dhawan’s knock of 77 showed us what he can offer. He can also play sensible cricket whenever required.
2. Rohit Sharma – He can do anything in subcontinent. We are expecting him to score plenty of runs in this match.
3. Krunal Pandya – Both the brothers have been a real asset for Mumbai Indians. It doesn’t take a rocket scientist to figure out why MI retained this all-rounder.
4. Rashid Khan – This is the safest pick of the lot. He is bound to take wickets without giving many runs.
Tip 2 (Substitution)
Following players can be considered for substitutions during the match:
1. Evin Lewis – Our pick for the match is this Caribbean Evin Lewis. He has been lauded by cricket greats for his hunger for runs.
2. Kane Williamson – This pick is for people who want to play it safe. SRH’s skipper can give you consistent performances.
3. Mayank Markande – This unknown leg spinner has impressed everyone as he took 3 wickets against CSK in the opening match. Do keep an eye on this leggie.
These are our tips for the game. The rest is up to your cricketing skills and knowledge of the game.
ProSportsLeague XI: 4 substitutions tips to keep in mind for SRH-MI T20 Premier League match
Play at https://www.prosportsleague.com