Effective Date: 1 February, 2018
YOUR PRIVACY – OUR COMMITMENT
As used in these Terms, the following terms shall have the meaning set forth below:
- “Contest(s)” includes the practise contests where Participants can play the games without using any PSL coins and do not receive any cash prizes and Paid Contests where participants have to use PSL Coins to enter the Contest and win cash prizes.
- “Participant” means a Registered User who is eligible to participate in the Contests. It does not include Registered Users who are physically located outside India and in states such as. Orissa, Assam & Telangana, where residents are not permitted to participate in contests/games by paying money.
- “Registered User” means any person who signs up and registers as a user by creating an Account on through the PSL Website and/or PSL Application.
- “Registered User Information” means information regarding Registered Users which includes information pertaining to name, age, legal status and address of the Registered User, and other information either posted, uploaded, shared on the PSL Website and/or PSL Application;
- All other capitalized terms shall have the meaning ascribed to them in the Other Terms.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- Information Collected Automatically: When you use the PSL Website and/or PSL Application, we automatically receive and record information on our server logs from your browser or mobile, including but not limited to your hardware model, operating system version, unique device identifiers, and mobile network information including phone number, location, URL that you just came from (whether this URL is on our Website or not), which URL you next go to (whether this URL is on our Website or not), your computer browser information, IP address and cookie information. We treat this data as Non-Personal Information, except where we are required to do otherwise under applicable law.
USE OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
- Use of Personal Information:
- Aggregate Information:
- Non-personally identifiable information:
We may freely use Non Personally Identifiable Information in connection with the services and features offered through the PSL Website and PSL Application, including: to administer the services being offered thereunder, to understand how well our service is working, to market the services and other products and services, to develop aggregate, statistical information on usage of the service and to generally improve the service.
- Email Communication/Text Messages: If you create an account and provide your email address and phone number, we will send you administrative and promotional emails and text messages. If you wish to opt out of promotional emails or text messages, you may do so by following the “unsubscribe” instructions in the email, “optout” instructions in the text message or by editing your account settings. All Registered Users receive administrative emails and/or text messages. If you wish to opt out of administrative emails, text messages you must delete your account entirely and cease use of the Service.
OUR DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may also use your Personal Information to deliver information to you that, in some cases, are targeted to your interests, such as new services, new Contests, rewards and promotions. The following are some circumstances under which and people to whom we would share your Information with from time-to-time:
- Non-Personally Identifiable Information: We may disclose other Non-Personally Identifiable Information to third party advertisers and advertising agencies, partners, and other parties in order for us and such third parties to analyze a) the performance of, to operate and improve the services offered through the PSL Website and PSL Application, (b) the behavior of Registered Users and to target offers to Registered Users depending upon their requirements and (c) to offer more Contests based on the preference or choice of Participants. These third parties are subject to confidentiality agreements with us and other legal restrictions that prohibit their use of the information we provide them for any other purpose except to facilitate the specific outsourced operation, unless you have explicitly agreed or given your prior permission to them for additional uses.
- Aggregate Information: Because the aggregate information we collect does not specifically identify you, it may be shared with any number of parties. For example, we may disclose anonymous, aggregated information to third parties such as potential business partners, end users, service providers, advertisers, and funding sources, in order to describe our business and operations.
ACCESS OR CHANGE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You may review, correct, update or change your Account information at any time. To protect your privacy and security, we will verify your identity before granting access or making changes to your Personal Information. Your user ID and password are required in order to access your Account.
Should you ever decide to delete your Account, you may do so by clicking on the “delete account” link on your account settings page or deleting the PSL Application. If you terminate your Account, your profile, including your check-in history and any promotional offers you received, will be removed from the PSL Website and/or PSL Application and deleted from our servers. Because of the way we maintain our PSL Website and/or PSL Application, such deletion may not be immediate, and residual copies of your profile information or posts may remain on backup media for up to ninety (90) days.
Even after you remove information from your Account or profile, copies of that information may remain viewable elsewhere, to the extent it has been shared with others, it was otherwise distributed pursuant to your privacy settings, or it was copied or stored by other users. Removed and deleted information may remain on backup media for up to ninety (90) days prior to being deleted from our servers.
You may correct your account information at any time by logging into your Account. You are entirely responsible for providing true and correct information on the PSL Website and/or PSL Application and for updating the same.
SECURITY OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We take reasonable security measures and procedures, and as specified by applicable law, to maintain appropriate physical, technical and administrative security to help prevent loss, misuse, or unauthorized access, disclosure or modification of Personal Information. While we take these reasonable efforts to safeguard your personal information, you acknowledge and agree that no system or transmission of data over the Internet or any other public network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. You should take steps to protect against unauthorized access to your password, phone, and computer by, among other things, signing off after using a shared computer, choosing a robust password that nobody else knows or can easily guess, and keeping your log-in and password private. We are not responsible for the unauthorized use of your information or for any lost, stolen, compromised passwords, or for any activity on your Account via unauthorized password activity.
In accordance with Information Technology Act 2008 and rules made there under, in case of grievances you can contact:
[Think Quant Solutions Pvt. Ltd.]
Last updated: 1 February, 2018
© 2017 Think Quant Solutions Pvt. Ltd. All Rights Reserved