Indian Premier League 2019 is entering the final third phase of the tournament. IPL 2019 has been a real treat for cricket fans with a number of nail biting finishes.
Cricket enthusiasts are playing fantasy cricket more than ever. We did some analysis and number crunching in fantasy cricket.
MVPs (Most Valuable Players), High Performers, Low Performers, Dark Horses and ProSports11 Dream Team are some of the categories we have made for this IPL 2019 season. Wondering which category did Sunil Narine‘s name cut into. Let’s find out –
ProSports11 Most Valuable Players (MVPs)
- Andre Russell – The Windies hitman has been the player of the tournament so far. He is a must pick if you play fantasy cricket. He has bagged 355 points played this season in ProSports11 fantasy cricket game. Russellmania has been a treat to witness this season.
- David Warner – Warner’s return to IPL has been amazing so far. The Aussie batsman has fetched 354 points so far in ProSports11 fantasy cricket game.
- Jonny Bairstow – Another SRH opener in the list. Bairstow was purchased for INR 2.2 cr in the mini auction and SRH could not have asked for a better signing. He has got 347 points in the 9 matches so far in ProSports11 fantasy cricket game.
ProSports11 High Performers
- Rishabh Pant, Lokesh Rahul & Quinton De Kock – The left handed Delhi Capitals star has been ‘Pant-tastic’. He has played some lovely innings and got 315 points so far. L Rahul regained his lost form and hit the ground running. He has been a real asset for fantasy users. He has got 307 points so far while Mumbai’s Q De Kock is not far behind with 305 points in ProSports11 fantasy cricket game.
- Kagiso Rabada & Shikhar Dhawan – Proteas paceman Kagiso Rabada currently holds Purple Cap and has got 303 points so far. Shikhar Dhawan has also been unreal and has got 284 points so far.
- Hardik Pandya has been pretty solid and bagged 275 points so far in 10 matches.
ProSports11 Low Performers
- Kuldeep Yadav – The left arm chinaman bowler has been the biggest disappointment this IPL 2019 season. He has got just 68 points in 9 matches and got dropped because of his poor form.
- Shimron Hetmyer – There was a real buzz when RCB signed Windies middle order batsman Hetmyer, however, his IPL journey has been nothing but tragic. In the 4 matches he played this season, he has got 23 points in ProSports11 fantasy cricket game.
- Bhuvneshwar Kumar and Rashid Khan – This SRH’s duo has had a season to forget as things stand. Bhuvi has fetched 102 points while Rashid has 135 points.
- Jasprit Bumrah, Ben Stokes, Sunil Narine, Vijay Shankar and Dinesh Karthik have all made our low performers category. All of them have fetched less than 175 fantasy cricket points.
RCB’s Parthiv Patel has been a real dark horse this IPL 2019 season. He has bagged 233 points so far. Imran Tahir, who was mostly considered as a bench player before IPL 2019 started, has got 205 points.
KKR’s Nitish Rana has been a consistently fantasy points fetcher with 235 points. Shreyas Gopal, RR’s spinner, has also got a few good performances up his sleeve and bagged 179 points.
Who can forget Harbhajan Singh’s name? He has played just 4 matches this season and got 119 points. Almost 30 points per game – That’s unbelievable!