World No. 1 ODI team England were humbled by West Indies in the 2nd ODI. Now we have the 3rd ODI on our hands which sets up to be an exciting affair of cricket.
Expected Playing XI
Chris Gayle, John Campbell, Shai Hope, Darren Bravo, Shimron Hetmyer, Jason Holder, Carlos Brathwaite, Ashley Nurse, Devendra Bishoo, Sheldon Cottrell, Oshane Thomas
Jason Roy, Jonny Bairstow, Joe Root, Eoin Morgan, Ben Stokes, Jos Buttler, Moeen Ali, Chris Woakes, Liam Plunkett, Adil Rashid, Mark Wood
West Indies fast bowler Sheldon Cottrell ripped through England’s defense and scalped 5 wickets in the 2nd ODI in Barbados. The hosts won the match by 26 runs and levelled the series 1-1.
England’s batting lineup averages extremely low against left-handed fast bowlers in comparison to right arm quicks in recent times. That’s one aspect to consider while you make your fantasy team on ProSports11.
Fantasy Cricket- Players to watch out for for ProSports11 Dream Team
- Chris Gayle – The Universe Boss looks in hot form. It can turn out to be a disastrous decision to not take him in your team. He scored a century in the 1st ODI & followed his hot form by hitting a half century in the 2nd ODI.
- Jonny Bairstow – England opener Jonny Bairstow has averaged 27 in last 10 ODIs. He look out of form but you just cannot rule out his ability to take the game away from the opponent.
- Sheldon Cottrell – The left-handed quick scalped 5 wickets in the 2nd ODI and dismantled England’s middle order. Given the fact that England batters struggle against left-arm quicks, he would be a perfect pick for your fantasy team.
- Eoin Morgan – Eoin Morgan is the heartbeat of England’s middle order. He has scored 135 runs in the two matches averaging 67.50. His strike-rate hasn’t dipped under 100 which is great.
- Jason Holder & Chris Woakes (All-rounders) – We suggest you to pick these two all-rounders. Englishman Chris Woakes comes straight back in the team after being rested for the 2nd ODI.
Venue & Average first innings score
National Cricket Stadium, St George’s, Grenada. The average first innings score is 237.