Consider these players while picking up the best ProSportsLeague XI for your team:
1. Virat Kohli – RCB might have under-performed but the skipper has led by front. He is RCB’s highest run-getter this season and we are expecting him to perform well against MI.
2. Rohit Sharma
Rohit Sharma seems to have finally found his touch. No bowling attack in the world can stop him once he gets going.
3. Umesh Yadav – He has been slightly inconsistent but he has 9 wickets to his name. He can turn out to be a masterstroke.
4. Mayank Markande – Markande has been the shining light for MI as the young spinner has picked 10 wickets in 7 matches.
Tip 2 (Substitution)
Following players can be considered for substitutions during the match:
1. Quinton De Kock – De Kock’s form hasn’t been great at all by any measures. He might get dropped as well. So, keep an eye on him.
2. Evin Lewis – This is ProSportsLeague’s pick for the match to do well. Lewis will looking forward to mark his authority.