Consider these players while picking up the best ProSportsLeague XI for your team:
1. Shikhar Dhawan – Dhawan can really put up a great show against Delhi. This DD bowling lineup is one of the weakest and Gabbar can make the most out of it.
2. Rishabh Pant
He didn’t have a good start to the season but he has been sensational in the last few matches. He is living upto the hype.
3. Rashid Khan – We are going with the spinner instead of Siddharth Kaul. DD’s batting lineup will have a tough time against Rashid Khan.
4. Trent Boult – This Kiwi fast bowler has the purple cap and he is the only bowler from DD that you can consider.
Following players can be considered for substitutions during the match:
1. Alex Hales – Once this English opener gets going, you can’t stop him. His strike rate is epic and he can snatch the game away from DD in no time.
2. Prithvi Shaw – Shaw has been in great touch and he is showcasing his U-19 world cup theatrics for Delhi as well. He is an absolute joy to watch.
These are our tips for the game. The rest is up to your cricketing skills and knowledge of the game.