The table topper SRH are set to face RCB in what sounds to be an exciting affair of cricket. Kane Williamson led SRH have won 4 matches in succession whereas for RCB, it remains an uphill task to cement their place in the play-offs.
A win for SRH in this match would mean SRH qualifying directly for play-offs without any hiccups. Virat Kohli will have to deliver the goods in this one and it will be interesting to see if RCB turns up as a team in this ‘do-or-die-‘ contest for them.
We are going with a RCB win in this one.
Shakib Al Hasan, Yusuf Pathan, Shikhar Dhawan, Wriddhiman Saha (wk), Siddarth Kaul, Manish Pandey, Kane Williamson (c), Alex Hales, Sandeep Sharma, Basil Thampi, Rashid Khan, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Shreevats Goswami, Mohammad Nabi, Bipul Sharma, Chris Jordan, Carlos Brathwaite, Sachin Baby, Mehdi Hasan, Ricky Bhui, Deepak Hooda, T Natarajan, Tanmay Agarwal, K Khaleel Ahmed
Manan Vohra, Quinton de Kock(w), Brendon McCullum, Virat Kohli(c), Mandeep Singh, Colin de Grandhomme, Washington Sundar, Tim Southee, Umesh Yadav, Mohammed Siraj, Yuzvendra Chahal, AB de Villiers, Sarfaraz Khan, Chris Woakes, Kulwant Khejroliya, Aniket Choudhary, Navdeep Saini, Murugan Ashwin, Pawan Negi, Corey Anderson, Parthiv Patel, Aniruddha Joshi, Pavan Deshpande, Moeen Ali
Consider these players while picking up the best ProSportsLeague XI for your team:
1. Alex Hales – This opening batsman has got good starts but he has failed to make it big. He will be looking forward to make it big tonight against RCB.
2. Virat Kohli – Captain Fantastic will have to deliver tonight and he is one player who thrives under pressure.
3. Rashid Khan – Rashid has been simply phenomenal for SRH. He has picked 12 wickets in 9 matches.
4. Umesh Yadav – Umesh Yadav has been good in patches but let’s not forget the fact that he is currently #3 in purple cap list.
Following players can be considered for substitutions during the match:
1. Kane Williamson – Williamson has led by front and made some match-winning knocks.
2. Mandeep Singh – Mandeep has been inconsistent as well but he will be waiting eagerly to put his bad form aside.
These are our tips for the game. The rest is up to your cricketing skills and knowledge of the game.