Tip 1 (Team selection):
Consider these players while picking up the best XI for your team:
1. Hussain Talat – He was played at #3 in 1st T20 as predicted earlier. He has a great amount of potential and can be really scary when he gets going.
2. Fakhar Zaman – Opening batsman for Pakistan. An explosive batsman with a 135 SR. Scored a quickfire 39 in no time.
3. Shoaib Malik – Reliable customer with both bat and ball. Scored 37 runs and bagged 2 wickets in 1st T20.
4. Mohammad Amir – Can rip apart WI’s batting lineup on his own. A must pick whenever he plays. He had figures of 2/3 in 1st T20.
5. Keemo Paul– A handy batting all-rounder. He doesn’t shy away from taking risks.
Tip 2 (Substitution)
Following players can be considered for substitutions during the match:
1. Marlon Samuels – He can steady the ship if an early wicket falls.
2. Hasan Ali – He has great variations and can really annihilate this weak WI side.
3. Shadab Khan – A 19-year-old spinner who has a bowling economy under 6.5. Bowled beautifully in 1st T20.
4. Kesrick Williams – A genuine wicket-taker. He might get hit for a few runs but he can annoy the Pakistani batting lineup.
These are our tips for the game. The rest is up to your cricketing skills and knowledge of the game.
Players to consider in Pak-Wi 2nd T20 for ProSportsLeague XI
Play at https://www.prosportsleague.com