Consider these players while picking up the best ProSportsLeague XI for your team:
1. Rohit Sharma
MI captain Rohit Sharma is coming in the middle order and it’s not an unusual position for him. He will be looking to get a few runs today.
2. Sunil Narine – Narine has been absolutely wonderful this season and he is a match made in heaven for fantasy cricket lovers
3. Mayank Markande – This young spinner has been immense for MI. He was an unknown prior the T20 premier league season but he has really impressed the peers of the game.
4. Nitish Rana – Rana wasn’t fit for the last match but he is now available for this one. Nitish Rana has been scoring well and doing very well with the ball as well whenever he is given the chance.
Tip 2 (Substitution)
Following players can be considered for substitutions during the match:
1. Tom Curran – Curran has been great for Kolkata since he arrived here as the replacement for Mitchell Starc. He has a very bold approach while bowling in the last few overs.
2. Krunal Pandya – Krunal Pandya should be pushed higher up the batting order as he possesses the ability to smack the ball a long distance. He has bowled really well as well.
These are our tips for the game. The rest is up to your cricketing skills and knowledge of the game.