SRH will be up against KXIP at IS Bindra Stadium. SRH has a perfect 100% win record as of now. They have won their opening three games and will be hoping to continue their unbeaten streak. KXIP has won two matches and lost one to RCB.
Shikhar Dhawan has been the key player for SRH this season. For KXIP, KL Rahul and Mujeeb Zadran have been doing pretty well.
Both sides ooze great amount of quality and it will be interesting to see whether KXIP can break SRH’s streak. We are going with a KXIP win in this one.
M: 10, SRH wins – 8, KXIP wins – 2.
Consider these players while picking up the best ProSportsLeague XI for your team:
1. Shikhar Dhawan
This left-handed batsman has scored 130 runs in 3 matches. His hunger for runs is unbelievable.
2. Chris Gayle – He was picked by KXIP after getting unsold initially. He showed what he can offer in the match against CSK.
3. Rashid Khan – This 19-year-old is a gem of a player. One bowler you can always trust of not getting hit is Rashid Khan.
4. AJ Tye – You can also consider this T20 specialist fast bowler. Tye hasn’t been great this season by any means but he can turn it around against SRH.
Following players can be considered for substitutions during the match:
1. Shakib Al Hasan – This Bangladeshi all-rounder has picked 5 wickets and can also whack the ball a long way.
2. Mayank Agarwal – Our pick for this match is this KXIP batsman who can really make it big.