Consider these players while picking up the best ProSportsLeague XI for your team:
|This is high time that Kohli gets RCB on track.|
1. Virat Kohli
He is RCB’s highest run-getter this season and we are expecting him to perform well against CSK.
2. Shane Watson – Watto has been amazing this season with both bat and ball. He scored a century recently against Rajasthan.
3. Deepak Chahar – Chahar has been bothering openers since day 1. He can dismiss RCB’s openers in no time.
4. Umesh Yadav – He has been slightly inconsistent but he has 8 wickets to his name. He can turn out to be a masterstroke.
Tip 2 (Substitution)
Following players can be considered for substitutions during the match:
1. Quinton De Kock – De Kock’s form hasn’t been great at all by any measures. He will be looking forward to this match to get his form back.
2. Dwayne Bravo – Bravo is another good pick that you can make. He can affect the game with his bat, ball and epic fielding skills.