Consider these players while picking up the best ProSportsLeague XI for your team:
1. MS Dhoni
MS Dhoni is showing what he can do on a consistent basis. He has regained his confidence and he is finishing games with style.
2. Ishan Kishan – Ishan Kishan has been brilliant for MI. The rest of the team might have underperformed but his partnerships with SK Yadav have come in very handy for MI.
3. Shardul Thakur – He didn’t start in the first few matches but he is back in the team with a bang. He is picking up wickets and you must consider this CSK’s fast bowler.
4. Mayank Markande – Markande has been picking wickets for fun. He runs rampage whenever he comes to bowl.
Tip 2 (Substitution)
Following players can be considered for substitutions during the match:
1. Suresh Raina – Raina has been playing well and there’s no harm in considering T20 Premier League’s highest ever run-scorer, eh?
2. Evin Lewis – Lendl Simmons had a great stint at MI, however, his fellow West Indian hasn’t been quite able to replicate the theatrics. We are going with this MI opener.