Tip 1 (Team selection):
Consider these players while picking up the best XI for your team:
1. Hussain Talat – He has been a revelation in this T20 series. He is shining with both bat and ball.
2. Shoaib Malik – Reliable customer with both bat and ball. He has given handsome points throughout the series.
3. Mohammad Amir – He is the highest wicket-taker in the T20 series with 5 wickets in his bag. Amir is getting back to his very best.
Tip 2 (Substitution)
Following players can be considered for substitutions during the match:
1. Keemo Paul – If you are considering to pick a WI player, you should have Keemo Paul in mind. He has a bowling economy around 7.5 in the series when the rest of WI bowlers have been absolutely clattered left, right & centre.
2. Chadwick Walton – He showed in the 2nd T20 what he is capable of. We can expect a few biggies from him in the last game of the series.
3. Shadab Khan – The 19-year-old spinner has bowled exceptionally well in the 1st two T20 and bagged 3 wickets with an economy under less than 5.
These are our tips for the game. The rest is up to your cricketing skills and knowledge of the game.