Tip 1 (Team selection):
Consider these players while picking up the best ProSportsLeague XI for your team:
1. Shikhar Dhawan – He will orchestrate SRH’s batting and there is a certain amount of over-reliance on him post Warner’s departure.
2. Ajinkya Rahane – One of the most reliable batters in T20 right now. There is lot of responsibility on his shoulders now as he is RR’s captain.
3. Shakib Al Hasan – One of the best T20 all rounders in world cricket. His name needs no introduction.
4. Jofra Archer – Someone said – ‘We all live in Jofra Archer’s world’. He is right to some extent. He is a really exciting cricketer. He can consistently bowl in the block haul. Apart from that, we can expect some spectacular catches
5. Rashid Khan – This Afghanistan spinner is the real deal for SRH. He’s so economical and almost unplayable at times.
Tip 2 (Substitution)
Following players can be considered for substitutions on ProSportsLeague during the match:
1. Sanju Samson – If you are looking for a wicket-keeping batter, Sanju Samson is the one. He has an amazing technique and he fits the bill like nobody else.
2. Bhuvneshwar Kumar – How can you not pick the swing-king? He has an economy of 7.08 in T20 Premier League which is brilliant by all measures.
3. Jayadev Unadkat/Kane Williamson – There is so much hype around this 26-year-old bowler who went for a crazy amount in T20 Premier League. He wasn’t so great in the recently held tri-series. If you aren’t so sure about Jayadev Unadkat, you have options like Ben Stokes or Kane Williamson.
These are our tips for the game. The rest is up to your cricketing skills and knowledge of the game.