Tip 1 (Team selection):
Consider these players while picking up the best ProSportsLeague XI for your team:
1. D’Arcy Short – Even though he got run out in the 1st match, D’Arcy Short has a lot to offer and we will get to witness that in the coming days.
2. Gautam Gambhir – We are again going with the experience. Gambhir is our second pick as he can steady the ship if an early wicket falls in Colin Munro.
3. Ben Stokes – RR has spent a lot on this all-rounder and he can deliver the goods.
4. Varun Shankar – Our eyes are on him for the match against RR. We are going with him over Chris Morris.
5. Jofra Archer – He didn’t play the last match due to a slight injury. He is most likely to start this one and this bowler can really do wonders.
Tip 2 (Substitution)
Following players can be considered for substitutions during the match:
1. Rahul Tewatia – He had a great outing against KXIP. When every DD bowler was getting hit, he finished his four over quota with an economy of 6.
2. Rahul Tripathi – He had a wonderful T20 Premier League 2017 and he gives consistent performances. He is one of those players who gives you that much needed reliability.
3. Glen Maxwell – If he starts, you can consider this Aussie player. He can take the whole bowling lineup of RR on a roll.
These are our tips for the game. The rest is up to your cricketing skills and knowledge of the game.