Tip 1 (Team selection):
Consider these players while picking up the best XI for your team:
1. Colin Munro – This left handed opening Kiwi batsman has been destroying bowlers wherever he goes. A strike-rate of 163 isn’t bad at all, right?
2. KL Rahul – Team Punjab shelled out a staggering 11cr INR to get this player on board. He is extremely tall and can hit the ball out of the park with ease.
3. Chris Morris – Team Delhi retained this all-rounder who gives consistent performances with both bat and ball.
4. AJ Tye – One bowler who has been talked about for quite some time. His death bowling is second to none.
5. Trent Boult – His reverse swing is unplayable at times. He can be a great pick as he has the pedigree to take wickets within first 6 overs.
Tip 2 (Substitution)
Following players can be considered for substitutions during the match:
1. Shreyas Iyer – You can consider him as he’s heavily reliable. He falls in Rahane’s breed who won’t throw his wicket away and will keep on dispatching bad balls away.
2. David Miller – He has become somewhat a forgotten man now but he knows how to shift the game’s momentum in his favour.
3. Shabaz Nadeem – He just doesn’t get hit for runs whoever the opposition is. An economy of less than 6.8 RPO is a good enough reason to consider this left-arm spinner.
These are our tips for the game. The rest is up to your cricketing skills and knowledge of the game.