Tip 1 (Team selection):
Consider these players while picking up the best XI for your team on ProSportsLeague:
1. Chris Lynn – There were injury rumors but he is going to start most probably. Lynnsanity is surely going to hit RCB hard.
2. Virat Kohli – He is the player to beat for the orange cap. Captain Fantastic is the most reliable and destructive batsman you can ever pick.
3. Andre Russell – Andre Russell is one player to look out for. He got injured during PSL and KKR were in real trouble but he has been training really well. There is a reason why KKR retained this West Indies all-rounder.
4. Yuzvendra Chahal – This young leggie has been giving exceptional performances for more than a year. He is extremely economical and has the knack to take wickets.
5. Sunil Narine – It’s 2018 and Sunil Narine is as unpredictable & unplayable as ever. He gives useful cameos with his bat as well.
Tip 2 (Substitution)
Following players can be considered for substitutions during the match:
1. Washington Sundar – RCB purchased a real gem in Washington Sundar in the auction. He left the SL batting lineup in tatters in the recently held tri-series.
2. Dinesh Karthik – KKR captain showed his class in the recently held tri-series. He is in the form of his life.
3. Quinton De Kock – This left handed Proteas keeper batsman was a real asset for DD last time. He can fetch runs in no time.
These are our ProSportsLeague tips for the game. The rest is up to your cricketing skills and knowledge of the game.