Tip 1 (Team selection):
Consider these players while picking up the best XI for your team:
1. Rohit Sharma – He has scored over 4000 runs in his T20 Premier league career. Rohit Sharma can rip apart any attack on any given day.
2. Murali Vijay – He has tons of experience in T20 Premier league having scored more than 2500 runs. He takes time to settle in but he’s a consistent run-machine.
3. Ishan Kishan – Bought for a hefty 6.2 cr by MI, this young wicketkeeper batsman looks really promising. We have chosen him over MS Dhoni because he will come higher up the batting order and will have plenty of overs to score.
4. Shardul Thakur – He has been impressive in recent matches. His knuckleball has paid heavy dividends as he manages to trick the batsman most of the times.
5. Jasprit Bumrah – He can walk into any team by a mile. His death bowling is a big plus for any team.
Tip 2 (Substitution)
Following players can be considered for substitutions during the match:
1. Shane Watson – Despite being 36, he is as handy as ever. A real all-rounder in every sense.
2. Hardik Pandya – One of the best all-rounders in world cricket at the moment. He can really do wonders.
3. Sam Billings – If he plays, he can be a really good investment. His past T20 Premier league experience hasn’t been pleasant but don’t write him off just yet.
These are our tips for the game. The rest is up to your cricketing skills and knowledge of the game.