|Mumbai & Bangalore are both desperate for a win.
MI have failed to open their points account in the first three matches of T20 Premier League. MI face RCB at Wankhede stadium and should not be settling anything less than a win. RCB’s form hasn’t been great either as they have lost twice and won only once.
Both teams are desperate for points now and this is going to be a great contest of cricket. Surya Kumar Yadav and Ishan Kishan have been playing tremendously well for MI. For RCB, they have failed to click as a team.
This is going to be a very close encounter and MI might just get the much-needed 3 points in this T20 match.
Both teams have faced each other 21 times in which MI have emerged victorious in 13 matches. RCB won the remaining 8 matches.
Tip 1 (Team selection):
Consider these players while picking up the best ProSportsLeague XI for your team:
1. Rohit Sharma
MI captain Rohit Sharma hasn’t clicked this season and it would not be surprising at all if RCB faces his wrath tonight.
2. AB Devilliers – ABD will have a tough task against Krunal Pandya but he can make it big in this match.
3. Mayank Markande – This young spinner has been immense for MI. He has picked 7 wickets in 3 matches this season.
4. Chris Woakes – This RCB all-rounder is currently holding the purple cap. He has also picked 7 wickets.
Tip 2 (Substitution)
Following players can be considered for substitutions during the match:
1. Mandeep Singh – He has been getting runs consistently. He has scored 106 runs in 3 matches.
2. Krunal Pandya – Pandya bowled well in the last match and he will be looking to dismiss RCB’s AB Devilliers one more time.
3. Yuzvendra Chahal – This leggie’s economy has crossed 9 runs per over this season but he bowled extremely well in the last match. He picked up a couple of crucial wickets.
These are our tips for the game. The rest is up to your cricketing skills and knowledge of the game.