Tip 1 (Team selection):
Consider these players while picking up the best ProSportsLeague XI for your team:
1. Umesh Yadav – He picked three important wickets against KXIP. Virat Kohli knows how to get the best out of him.
2. K Gowtham – This off-spinner knows the Chinnaswamy conditions as he has played here a lot in domestic circuit.
3. Chris Woakes – Chris Woakes has been sublime in both the matches. You can consider him.
4. D’Arcy Short – This is our pick for the match. He is expected to show his brilliant batting display against RCB.
Tip 2 (Substitution)
Following players can be considered for substitutions during the match:
1. Yuzvendra Chahal – Though he hasn’t done anything in the first two matches, do not write him off just yet. He might get hit for a few runs but he has the knack to pick wickets.
2. Sanju Samson – This player has grown in leaps and bounds. He has been immense for Rajasthan Royals.
3. Ajinkya Rahane – If you want to play it safe, pick Rajasthan Royal’s captain. He plays very steadily and gives consistent batting performances.
These are our tips for the game. The rest is up to your cricketing skills and knowledge of the game.